Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have a MAJOR concern

Dear reader,

I have been feeling this feeling for a lengthy period of time that SOMETHING IN MY LIFE IS COMPLETELY MISSING RIGHT NOW and for the longest years I could not decipher on which way shall I place my brain to think; for me to be able to target that particular "missing thing" that never failed to remind me that, indeed, there is an emptiness somewhere in the middle of my heart.

I now know what it is.


(Photo source: The Dandy Project)

Christian Louboutin Freddy flat and Rollerball shoes

Isn't this heart warming THAT AT LEAST I NOW KNOW WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT IS MISSING IN ALL THOSE RAMPING EPISODES OF MY LIFE??? Believe me I teared by the gallon after seeing this!

Santa, you heard my concern. You know what to do.

LOVE,
ROLLY

2 comments:

Eduardo Romo said...

LOVE the first ones!!

Rolly Marcial said...

@Eduardo: I know! Very classy. :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL