Thursday, April 29, 2010

Heidi Montag's Mom is Pissed

Okay, so a coupla days ago they finally aired the first few episodes of the last season of The Hills, and this is where the "reality show" would finally reveal how everybody really felt about Heidi Montag's round the bend of a plastic surgery.


Unsurprisingly, Momma Montag went all bats in the belfry as her half-baked douchebag of a daughter knocked on their house door and looked just exactly like how much of an empty can of of a person she is before but with a completely brand new packaging. When she asked her mom if she looked good and her mom just gave her a sigh, she went all wack.



Meanwhile, here's a video of her interview roughly a month ago after she slightly recovered from her Frankenstein surgery.


"God created me. And God created Dr. Frank Ryan. Maybe God gave me extra because He knew what I would be doing with the career and blessing me with such a great doctor."


"I actually feel very plastic."

"If Cleopatra were alive now, I'm sure she'd also have triple D's."

"Before I wouldn't smile on red carpet because I had Jay Leno chin and when I smile they get elongated."

FAIL!!!

Goodness, Heidi. I AM JUST SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE NOW LEGALLY PROHIBITED FROM ANY PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES POSSIBLE. Thank you, American Constitution. You work wonders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL