Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Milan Fashion Week: Dsquared² Spring 2011

At first glance, my eyes wrapped up a squint and not soon after I drowned myself in envy, I literally wanted to grab my eyeballs out from their sockets and send it off to Milan Fashion Week.


Dsquared² racked up a successful fashion show that catered an explosion of bright colors and some little skin daring enough to give Zoolander a run for his money. Giving a much deserved glory for the signature Dsquared² swagger, the show encapsulated a tangle of retro, classic, and semi-formal silk wear that encouraged an up-beat vibe from the audience. Loves it!






WERK THEM FACE STRUCTURES! CHEEKBONES FESTIVAL!





2 comments:

Sybil said...

omg!!!! so hot.. the clothes, but most especially, the models!!!! yahahahaha!! i love the contrasting blue and pink! :D

Animated Confessions

Rolly Marcial said...

@libys11 So true!!! I envy their face structure! Very defined. And the clothes are drool worthy!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL