Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bringing Sexy Back to PI


(Photo by Magic Liwanag. Grabbed from chuvaness.com)

Justin Timberlake finally accessed Philippine territories last week and this glossy image gave me an ecstatic blast of skin erection everywhere in my entire body (and by that I meant goosebumps). Yesss! This is something to take very seriously. When was the last time I blew one's stack, wanted to hit off the deep end of an ocean, and felt like missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? That was when Beyonce went here, and I knew I couldn't be there.

This is just one of the saddest days of my life. She's Britney Spears' ex-boyfriend, haven't you heard???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL